Private class *
One Hour Power – Tomo
Hatha – Tomo
Yoga for Youth
To cancel your reservation, click here.
- If you are new to yoga and unsure of where to start, we are here to guide you choose the right class to meet your needs.
- To reserve your spot, please click on “Book Now” front of each class’s name, then fill the required fields and click “Submit”
- You can always drop-in without a reservation and if there are spots available you can attend the class.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your reservation. If you do not cancel 24 hours before class time, one class will be deducted from your pass. No cancellations on bookings made within 24 hours of class.
- For any enquiry regarding cancellation, please click here
- Please note that cancellation cannot be made by phone, except in the case of urgent circumstances.
- Please arrive 10 minutes earlier than scheduled class time to set up. All classes will start on time and the door will be closed once a class starts.
- If you arrive late, wait until an appropriate moment after relaxation and meditation are over. The door will be opened before starting physical exercises.
- If none of our scheduled classes are convenient for you, talk to us and we will make it work.
- Please note that this schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have our printed schedule from the past visits, make sure to update it with our website.
- Class size is 14 maximum.
* Meditation and Private classes are by appointment only.