If you are new to our studio, there are a few tips on the right hand side of each table to help you choose the right package to start your yoga class.
Yogana passes description
Yogana passes offer a discounted value per-class and are available for one, two or three visits per week, within an 8-week period. Passes are flexible and if you intend to practice regularly, these passes are the best option. If you miss a class, you can make it up the next week.
Punch cards description
Punch cards are ideal for those with irregular schedules. They can be purchased for 5, 10 or 15 classes. They have longer expiry dates than Yogana passes, and can be used over an extended length of time. They are available in various beautiful designs and make a great gift option. You can visit our Gift Cards page here.
Pass & Membership Principles
- Prices will be subject to GST
- All payments can be made by cash, check, debit or credit cards. We also accept online payments through our website.
- All sales are final and subject to no refund or exchange.
- Passes, punch cards and unlimited memberships must be used by the same person.
- All cards will be activated at the point of sale. Card’s label shows your name and the expiration date.
- The expiry date of passes or punch cards cannot be extended. Please make sure that you complete your sessions before expiration.
- Please bring your punch card along with you every session and make sure we punch it before you leave.
- We offer a 20% discount to students with a valid student card and single parents who are the primary care givers.