If you are new to our studio, there are a few tips on the right hand side of each table to help you choose the right package to start your yoga class.
Yogana passes description
Yogana passes offer a discounted value per-class and are available for one, two or three visits per week, within an 8-week period. Passes are flexible and if you intend to practice regularly, these passes are the best option. If you miss a class, you can make it up the next week.
Punch cards description
Punch cards are ideal for those with irregular schedules. They can be purchased for 5 or 10 classes. They have longer expiry dates than Yogana passes, and can be used over an extended length of time. They are available in various beautiful designs and make a great gift option. You can visit our Gift Cards page here.
Pass & Membership Principles
- Prices will be subject to GST
- All payments can be made by cash, check, debit or credit cards. We also accept online payments through our website.
- All sales are final and subject to no refund or exchange.
- Passes, punch cards and unlimited memberships must be used by the same person.
- All cards will be activated at the point of sale. Card’s label shows your name and the expiration date.
- The expiry date of passes or punch cards cannot be extended. Please make sure that you complete your sessions before expiration.
- Please bring your punch card along with you every session and make sure we punch it before you leave.
- We offer a 20% discount to students with a valid student card and single parents who are the primary care givers.